Studio Fusion Dance offers a variety of class packages for our dance program and classes. Whether you are just visiting, are new to our studio, have a favorite class or love them all, we have class packages that will enable you to discover the many benefits of integrating dance fitness into your life with a level that is right for you. As a welcome to Studio Fusion new & local students receive first WEEK Free. For the serious dancer who takes more than nine hours a week of classes, our monthly unlimited dance membership is the best value!
Studio Fusion Dance classes include a diverse roster with styles including ballet, contemporary dance, hip hop, pointe, tap, jazz, and more.
Dance Technique Class Rates:
Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, Pointe, Tap, Lyrical, Hip Hop
(master classes & workshops priced separately)
|Classes (hours per week)||Autopay Rate|
|Unlimited (each additional sibling)||$195|
Drop-In Dance Rate:
- Single Class: $20
Private & Semi Private Lessons:
- Solo ½ HR: $40
- Duet ½ HR: $60($30 per student)
- Trio ½ HR : $66 ($22 per student)
Annual Registration Fee: $25 new dancer /$12 each additional sibling
Automatic Bank Account, Debit, or Automatic Credit Card Charge Payments: Hassle Free Monthly Auto-Pay Tuition will be charged to your credit card each month. A signed automatic credit card charge authorization form is required for monthly auto-pay.
* Some months during the year have 5 weeks of dance classes. Some months have three (Thanksgiving, Winter Break). No additional charge is applied when a fifth lesson occurs, nor is there a reduction when fewer than four classes are held due to major holiday or absence. However, with months that have less than three classes we will offer a make-up class at no additional charge.
Cancellation/Drop Class Policy: Auto -Pay
Although students are not obligated to any long term contracts or ongoing commitments, ANY CLASS(S) A STUDENT WISHES TO CANCEL MUST SUBMIT A CANCELLATION NOTICE 30 DAYS PRIOR.
Revision of Contract/ Downgrade Amount of Classes:
Students desiring to downgrade to less classes from original contract may do so however not until the end of the original 30 day billing cycle is complete. The request to downgrade from the original number of classes must be submitted BEFORE the next 30 day billing cycle begins (day of original contract start date) to prevent being charged for the next 30 day cycle.
Missed classes or months that only have three (3) classes in a month; classes may be made up in a class of the same level. There are no refunds, nor can any missed classes be applied to a subsequent month’s tuition however they can be made up over a 30 day period as long as the student is currently enrolled in classes.
If a student decides to participate in annual Recital & Company shows, performances costumes, competitions, and other special classes, programs and performances there are additional fees.
- A annual registration fee of $25.00 is due at time of registration.
- All tuition is due on the first of every month
- Please arrive on time and ready to dance.
- Please do not interrupt classes to speak with instructors or students.
- No unauthorized personnel or children behind the desk at any time.
- Stereo equipment is only to be operated by authorized personnel.
- Children not here to attend classes must be accompanied by an adult.
- No cell phones in class at any time.
- All food must be eaten in lounge area.
- No food, drinks, candies, and/or gum allowed in dance rooms with the exception of closed water bottles.
- No bare feet in the lobby or lounge area.
- Children in the boutique area must be accompanied by an adult.